Above are closets designed with children in mind – created with our FREE Online Design System
All of the above designs are samples of closets designed with children in mind. As you hover over an image the design number becomes apparent and we thought it might be helpful to add a brief description of the components of the closet.
- Closet 6 – A small area of approximately 54 inches wide is fully utilized with basic, wall-mounted cabinetry. An ideal design for a tight budget.
- Closet 5 – An approximately 7 ft. wide reach-in closet fitted with wall-mounted cabinetry and is ideal for a child/teenager. As kids grow either of the side sections can easily be changed to longer hanging.
- Closet 4 – A small walk-in closet features a set of baskets to save on the cost of drawers. The baskets can be swapped for drawers as children become young adults.
- Closet 3 – A wide set of baskets and plenty of shelving feature in this child/teenager’s closet.
- Closet 2 – A reach-in closet with relatively little width is ideally fitted with wall mounted cabinetry for a boy.
- Closet 1 – Floor standing cabinetry in a small area of 5 to 6 feet in width shows limited available space used efficiently for either a child’s or guest room closet.